Su Casa 19th Annual Awards Dinner
Please join Su Casa on Thursday, April 26, 2018 as it recognizes community leaders who serve the Hispanic/Latino community. RSVP by April 6.
The honorees this year are:
- Mauricio Alvarez, Adopt a Family Angel Award
- Alfonso Barnes, Volunteer of the Year Award
- Mark Curnutte, Social Justice Champion Award
- Cincinnati Police Officer Richard Longworth, Advocate for Migrants Award
- Fr. Michael Pucke, Lifetime Achievement Award
- Molina Healthcare of Ohio, Organization of the Year Award
The Su Casa Awards dinner was made possible through the generous support of the following sponsors: Sisters of the Precious Blood, BB&T, P&G, Xavier University, Bartlett & Co, GE Aviation, Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, Sisters of Charity, Molina Healthcare, Morgan Stanely/Graystone Consulting, Dave Bruno and Margy Conditt, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital, Miami University-Spanish and Portuguese Department, PNC Bank, S.C. Ministry Foundation, Sara and Lucas McGuire, YMCA of Greater Cincinnati, Archdiocese of Cincinnati Hispanic Ministry, Archdiocese of Cincinnati Immigration Task Force, Comboni Ministries and University of Cincinnati.