Su Casa 19th Annual Awards Dinner
Please join Su Casa on Thursday, April 26, 2018 as it recognizes community leaders who serve the Hispanic/Latino community. RSVP by April 6.
The honorees this year are:
- Mauricio Alvarez, Adopt a Family Angel Award
- Alfonso Barnes, Volunteer of the Year Award
- Mark Curnutte, Social Justice Champion Award
- Cincinnati Police Officer Richard Longworth, Advocate for Migrants Award
- Fr. Michael Pucke, Lifetime Achievement Award
- Molina Healthcare of Ohio, Organization of the Year Award
The Su Casa Awards dinner was made possible through the generous support of the following sponsors: Sisters of the Precious Blood, P&G, Xavier University, GE Aviation, Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, Molina Healthcare, S.C. Ministry Foundation. Sisters of Charity, Bartlett & Co., Dave Bruno and Margy Conditt, PNC Bank, Sara and Lucas McGuire, San Carlos Borromeo, YMCA of Greater Cincinnati.