How can you help?
There are many ways you can help Su Casa fulfill its mission.
Volunteers provide essential services in these areas:
- ESOL Instructors
- Receptionists *
- Computer Instructors*
- Employment Services Assistants*
- Librarian & Notaries
- School Tutors*
- Zumba and Piano Instructors*
- GED & Citizenship Instructors*
* Spanish skills would greatly help
If you are feeling called to volunteer, please go to our volunteer site or call (513) 761-1588.
Support Children and Mothers Fleeing Central America
Su Casa is assisting more than 100 children and more than 50 young mothers with children who fled extreme violence and poverty in Central America to reunite with their families here. Partnering with the Legal Aid Society and Archdiocese of Cleveland, Su Casa is guiding its most vulnerable clients through the immigration process as they seek asylum. Ways to support this work include:
- $50 gas cards or gifts to offset transportation costs to immigration court in Cleveland and Chicago.
- $100 gifts to purchase a bed for a child or mother who have no place to sleep.
- $150 for a refurbished laptop computer for schoolchildren.
Donate Goods, Supplies & Equipment
Please contact us if you have an item that you wish to donate to our program
Call Nathalie at (513) 761-1588.
Make a Monetary Donation
To serve the poor and vulnerable, please consider making a donation.