Parishes – What We Can Do For You
Catholic Charities has a long history of serving parishes in the Archdiocese of Cincinnati, including pastors, parishioners and parish staff.
The Catholic Charities service area for the Archdiocese of Cincinnati is split between CCSWO and our sister agency, Catholic Social Services of the Miami Valley.
Our Parish Services
Learn how we serve the parishes in these counties in various ways.
- Find our suggested Bulletin Announcements (updated monthly).
- Learn about the Volunteer Opportunities that we have for those seeking service hours and for those seeking meaningful ways to serve.
- Learn about the Parenting Classes we offer.
- Learn about the Caregiver Assistance Network. Many parishes host one of our caregiver support groups and workshops. Call Cassidy Lekan (513-672-3717) for more information about hosting a support group or workshop.
- Learn about our Mental Health Services. We provide counseling for all individuals, couples and families striving to overcome an emotional or psychological issue arising from stress, relationships, addiction, self-image or behavioral issues. Parishes can refer parishioners to us by having them call 513-489-8898. We also partner with parishes for on-site individual and group counseling. Call Alisa Berry (513-241-7745) for more information.