Continuous Quality Improvement
Catholic Charities has a Continuous Quality Improvement program that is essential to our ability to improve the effectiveness of our programs. It allows us to know how we are doing and provide a cross-program forum for discussions about how to improve.
What does the CQI process do?
- Designs and reviews reports from the various programs of the agency.
- Compiles information from various types of reviews so that the information can be reported in a uniform manner.
- Provides reports to agency staff, management, Board, and outside entities.
- Provides a mechanism to resolve a specific challenge to the agency.
- Empowers a cross-program Process Improvement Team (PIT) to come together to address specific problems that are then used across other agency programs and processes.
With CQI, we are constantly getting better.
For more information, contact Alisa Berry at email@example.com or (513) 241-7745.
Staff and volunteers of Catholic Charities can find out more here.