Su Casa 20th Annual Awards Dinner
Please join Su Casa on Friday, May 10th, 2019 as it recognizes community leaders who serve the Hispanic/Latino community. RSVP by April 26.
The honorees this year are:
- OneSight, Organization of the Year
- Sue Ventura, Volunteer of the Year
- Marina Garcia, Latin American Children and Arts Advocate Award
- Dr. Marc Alexander, Immigrant’s Health Advocate Award
- Ruth Holtel, Su Casa’s Education Award
- Joe Wanderski, Exemplary Community Service Award
The Su Casa Awards dinner was made possible through the generous support of the following sponsors:Sisters of the Precious Blood, P&G, Xavier University, Chemed Foundation, Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Cincinnati, Miami University Dept. of Spanish & Portuguese, Mercy Health, Sisters of Charity of Cincinnati, David Bruno and Margy Conditt, PNC Bank, Tom and Patty Steele, Sylvia Pacheco McGuire, and The UC Office of Equity & Inclusion.